|Planning North Avenue for the Future|
2. Review the Task Force talking points
3. Review the DPW Memo on preliminary survey questions and bring suggested changes
1. Discuss City Council decision re: ballot
2. Determine how/if the Task Force can inform neighbors about the ballot; and,
3. Agree on activities (if any) between now and March meeting.
· NATF Member and public introductions;
· Review and approve tonight’s agenda;
· Review and approve notes from January 12 meeting;
• Schedule for design and selection of contractors
• Public outreach plans
• Measuring public input
• Update on Measuring Public Input
• Packet: DPW memo on Before/After survey questions o Include separate questions about different pieces of the project?
-Corrections to Local Motion’s crash data
-Packet: draft presentation and talking points for Task Force members